This autumn, a series of half-day events across North Wales are being held for all staff working in health and social care services.
The events, organised by Welsh Government and hosted by the North Wales Regional Partnership Board, will give delegates from the NHS, local authorities and the third sector a better understanding of A Healthier Wales.
A Healthier Wales is the national plan to bring health and social care services closer together and make them fit for the future. There are four main aims of A Healthier Wales:
- People will be happier and healthier
- Health and care services will be better and easier to access
- Health and care services will be innovative and use the latest technology
- Staff in health and care will feel looked after and motivated
The events covering the North are:
- 12 December – The OpTIC Technology Centre, St Asaph – 1.00pm – 3.30pm
- 16 December – Catrin Finch Centre, Wrexham – 9.00am – 12pm
- 17 December – The Management Centre, Bangor – 9.00am -12.00pm
All events are free to attend but places must be booked in advance. The events will run for 2.5 hours.