North Wales Regional Partnership Board
The North Wales Regional Partnership Board brings together health, social services, housing, the third sector and other partners to take forward the effective delivery of combined services in North Wales.
Together improving the health and well-being of people and communities
- Do you provide care for someone who needs are and support services?
- Do you want to play a key part in making decisions about Health and Social Care Services in North Wales?
- If YES, then this opportunity might be for YOU!
- The The North Wales Regional Partnership Board is seeking to appoint Carer representation onto its Board.
- Carer representation to be recruited to join the Board from March 2022 for a term of 2 years.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity and obtain the full Information Pack, please contact Catrin Roberts, Head of Regional Collaboration Catrin.Roberts@denbighshire.gov.uk 01824 712521
Expressions of interest to be submitted to: Catrin.Roberts@denbighshire.gov.uk by 22nd March 2022.