Are you proud to be a social care or early years and childcare worker?
Are you passionate about your work?
Have you thought about becoming a Care Ambassador?
We are now recruiting …
The aim of the Ambassador programme is to raise the profile of social care and early years and childcare and promote them as enjoyable, rewarding and successful career choices for all. Ambassadors help educate people about the different career options and progression opportunities available to them.
We are looking for people who can motivate and inspire people to consider social care or early years and childcare as an enjoyable and rewarding career.
This might involve:
- Speaking to students in schools or colleges in your area
- Informal talks or discussions
- Attend career events and conferences
Care Ambassadors can be at any career level but must be committed, confident and good communicators to a variety of people. The role is voluntary so you will need your employer’s support.
What are the benefits for you?
- Developing confidence and skills for your continuing professional development
- A positive addition to your CV
- Promoting social care and early years and childcare careers and helping recruit the workers of the future
If you would like to know more please contact Ffyona Usher Ffyona.email@example.com