What do you think our priorities should be for developing health and social care research, innovation and improvement across North Wales?
The strategy could include ways to:
- Develop shared health and social care research priorities
- Involve the public in research and development
- Use existing and routinely collected data
- Develop a skilled research workforce, including opportunities for practitioners to undertake research projects
- Share evidence and develop evidence-enriched practice
For more information about national priorities for health and care research see:
Health and Care Research Wales
Social Care Reseach Strategy for Wales
This strategy is being developed by the North Wales Research, Innovation and Improvement Hub which was set up as part of the A Healthier Wales Strategy to improve the way services work together and to inform new integrated models of health and social care.