What do you think our priorities should be for developing health and social care research, innovation and improvement across North Wales?
The strategy could include ways to:
- Develop shared health and social care research priorities
- Involve the public in research and development
- Use existing and routinely collected data
- Develop a skilled research workforce, including opportunities for practitioners to undertake research projects
- Share evidence and develop evidence-enriched practice
For more information about national priorities for health and care research see:
This strategy is being developed by the North Wales Research, Innovation and Improvement Hub which was set up as part of the A Healthier Wales Strategy to improve the way services work together and to inform new integrated models of health and social care.