Are you amongst the 1 in 12 children and young adults to be/have been a Young Carer at some point during childhood.
If yes, you are among countless young, unsung heroes across North Wales who are inspiring, kind and selfless.
We appreciate that young carers face many pressures and challenges, together with the incredible contribution you make by caring for your family members and friends. Here, for others are some examples of what you undertake as young carers:
- Talking to a distressed parent / sibling and helping them communicate;
- Helping parents / sibling get out of bed and dressed;
- Collecting prescriptions and administering medication;
- Managing the family budget;
- Cooking, housework and shopping – to name but a few.
We have put together a survey for you, Young Carers, to hear your views and opinions on the services that you access so that we can make the best changes to help the services improve and learn where the gaps in service are.
We look forward to hearing from you and together we can shape the future.