Digital, data and technology are tools to support the Regional Partnership Board to work together to ensure the health and well-being of people of all ages in North Wales. They are one of the key enablers of the models of care being developed through the Regional Integration Fund.
The North Wales Digital, Data and Technology Board has the following priorities.
- Getting the basics right: making sure people who work in health and social care have seamless, secure access to systems and information at any time from any place.
- Innovation: taking a joined-up approach to digital innovation and maximise use of funds.
- Digital inclusion: joined-up approach to developing digital skills and helping people get online.
- Data and integrated health and care records: connecting health and social care information to provide better care.
The board has adopted the Digital Service Standards for Wales, which set out what’s expected from new or redesigned digital services funded by Welsh public sector organisations.
The board works with national programmes as well as providing support and coordination to regional and local initiatives that support these priorities.
If you are working on a health and social care digital, data, or technology project in North Wales, please get in touch to see how we can work together.
For more information, please sign up to receive the Regional Innovation Coordination Hub newsletter.
- Ambition North Wales
- Digital Communities Wales
- Digital Health and Care Wales
- Digital Health Ecosystem Wales
- Digital Service Standards for Wales
- Health Technology Wales
- TEC Cymru (Technology Enabled Care)
North Wales Regional Innovation Coordination Hub
Phone: 01824 712432