Do you have an event, consultation or new project you want to promote in North Wales?
The Regional Collaboration Team can help you promote your work through our:
- Regional provider network, which includes care homes and home care agencies
- North Wales ‘WeCare’ Facebook page which promotes careers in social care
- Twitter account
- Website and blog
- Research, innovation and improvement hub newsletter and mailing list
- Regional networks including the Regional Partnership Board, North Wales Heads of Adults Services, Partnership Children’s Services, Carers Networks and other regional groups we support.
Local care providers looking to advertise jobs can also use the national WeCare jobs portal.
For all our networks, we manage requests for promotion so that groups only receive relevant information and aren’t overwhelmed with requests.
As we receive a lot of requests, it really helps us if you can provide the information in Welsh and English in a format we can use straight away. This could include:
- Details of your social media accounts so we can retweet your Twitter account and share your Facebook posts
- A title and a couple of paragraphs in Welsh and English that can be used in a blog post or a newsletter
- An email in Welsh and English that can be forwarded out to our mailing lists
- A link to a webpage where people can find more information. We prefer not to forward emails with lots of attachments as this clogs up our IT networks.