Re-Live are looking for 8 new participants (aged 55+) to join SPARK, an online Life Story group, which aims to reduce isolation and loneliness, and improve wellbeing…and it’s fun!
“When the group first started my client had very low moods and had nothing to be interested in. However, being a part SPARK has really expanded her horizons. It has been lovely to see my client come out of her shell and take part” – Community Support Worker
Our next SPARK group starts on Tuesday 24 May, 11am-12.30pm on Zoom.
If you work with someone who might benefit from SPARK, please contact SPARK
Coordinator, Karen Wynne:
M: 07979 547304
· 10 weekly Life Story sessions on Zoom from 24 May – 26 July 2022
· Free for anyone to join aged 55+
· Fantastic opportunity for clients to meet new people and share stories
· Reduces isolation and loneliness
· Builds confidence, social connections and agency · Excellent feedback from previous SPARK participants, Community Connectors and Support Workers