The inaugural ENRICH Cymru conference will be held in Bangor University (Reichel Hall) on Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
Join us on the day to learn more about:
- The latest research in Wales from dementia and intergenerational care to the evolving role of technology in care homes
- Upcoming research in oral health care for the care home community in a keynote address from Professor Paul Brocklehurst, renowned expert in Health Services Research
- Exciting new developments in the ENRICH Cymru network across Wales, and an opportunity to register with the network
- The experience of ‘magic moments’ in end of life care
- How you can shape future research projects developed in Wales.
Whether you are interested in hearing about the latest research in care homes, or want to develop a new project, there is a place for you in the network! The conference is FREE to attend, lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day. Book your place today.