Here in the Regional Innovation Coordination Hub we have a mission to find out what great things are happening in health and social care in North Wales and to share those across the region and beyond. This is our process.
If you’re working on something you’re really proud of, please let us know! We know everyone is busy, so if you don’t have time to write it up, please send us things you’ve already written like annual reports and we can summarise it for you. Or if it’s easier, give us a ring and we can write up a blog post based on what you say. We’ll always run it by you before we publish.
If you are writing up a blog post, we recommend following a simple structure like:
- Challenge: Describe the challenge or problem you faced
- Intervention: What did you do to solve the challenge or problem?
- Outcome: What was the result? If it’s too early to tell what the long-term impact is, you could include what changes you’re hoping to see.
We’re also out and about looking and listening for good ideas that people may not realise are as innovative as they are. Maybe it’s just something you do because it works but it would really help other people to hear about.
Storing and organising
We store and organise the ideas on our blog. This means as our collection of good ideas grows we can categorise and organise and people can search for what they need. The blog can also store videos and podcasts and different ways of presenting information.
Sharing and spreading
Some of the ways we promote are:
- Sharing through our mailing list, Twitter account and blog. See our collection of good ideas.
- Providing case studies and examples to people looking for good ideas
- Organising events for people to share best practice