The North Wales Regional Partnership Board brings together health, social services, housing, the third sector and other partners to take forward the effective delivery of combined services in North Wales
- Are you a Service User currently using health and social care services in North Wales?
- Do you have a willingness to establish strong links with local groups / forums connected with health and social services?
- If YES, then this opportunity might be for YOU!
- The North Wales Regional Partnership Board is seeking to appoint a Service User onto its Board.
- Service User representation to be recruited to join the Board from March 2022 for a term of 2 years.
Expressions of interest to be submitted to: Catrin.Roberts@denbighshire.gov.uk by 22nd March 2022.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity and obtain the full Information Pack, please contact Catrin Roberts, Head of Regional Collaboration Catrin.Roberts@denbighshire.gov.uk 01824 712521